Quest Search & Selection is proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and has over 200 stores globally and growing.
As a Recruiter, you will source, attract, and onboard exceptional and diverse talent across all levels across management and non-management roles for their EU stores. This role will be supporting the recruitment fort new store openings as well as existing stores and helping the teams on the ground.
Key Responsibilities of this Recruiter (Retail) position :-
- Manage all phases of the interview process, offer management, and onboarding for candidates in a competitive talent market
- Support hiring managers/local HR departments on best practice recruitment strategies that support the goals and direction of the business, including current needs and future projects
- Identify and source temp agencies to join our PSL to support hard-to-fill positions when needed
- Analyse daily/weekly reports for key business stakeholders to track all campaigns’ progress against targets
- Drive campaigns and drive activity with our creative agency, managing the end-to-end process to ensure we meet our targets
To be a Successful Recruiter (Retail) :-
- Has experience as a Inhouse or Agency, Resourcing Specialist, Executive or Manager level
- Experience in running large scale, volume recruitment campaigns in either retail, hospitality or FMCG businesses, preferably with some international market exposure
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships with a high touch, collaborative, and communicative approach, as well as the confidence to challenge conventional thinking
- An understanding of the entire talent acquisition process, from the brief to the offer and onboarding
- Knowledge and experience in developing best practice recruitment tools and utilising LinkedIn and social media to source talent and drive employer brand
The Benefits of this Recruiter (Retail) position :-
- Location – London(Homebased but travel to London /International for meeting when needed)
- 25 days holidays (pro-rata) with Birthday off
- Competitive pension contribution
- Early finish Friday
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast-growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2211-110530
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.