Manchester City Centre
£23,500 per annum
Flexible benefits package
What does the job involve:
Providing world-class customer service via e-mail, portals and other communication channels both internally and externally for our customers.
Building long lasting relationships with both direct customers and National account managers.
How you will do it
- Managing planned and unplanned maintenance of systems for a huge international brand
- Deliver an extremely professional, efficient and accurate customer service
- Call receipt and dispatch of engineers to breakdowns
- Use of email to book jobs
- Use of various portal to update clients
- Manage, organise and prioritise workload in often demanding and busy periods
- All associated admin
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
- Customer service experience
- Good administration skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment/adjust to change quickly
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Experienced Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.